Author Topic: !!! AD's GTI !!! New owner on here??  (Read 59606 times)

Offline brett

• I live here
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!! Votex styley
« Reply #50 on: 26 February 2013, 13:11 »
the wheels look  :cool: imo,i was actually looking at a set on my mates car the other week and thought they would look pretty nice on my golf ,and you've just proven that ,   keep up the good work mate

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #51 on: 26 February 2013, 17:20 »
Love the outside :cool:

Being honest I'm not too keen on the interior, I think it's a combination of the black, cream and aluminium on the door cards :undecided:

If it was me I'd keep the door cards black and dye the seats black to match :smiley:

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #52 on: 18 March 2013, 10:29 »
the wheels look  :cool: imo,i was actually looking at a set on my mates car the other week and thought they would look pretty nice on my golf ,and you've just proven that ,   keep up the good work mate

Cheers mate there are a nice wheel just abit of hassle to get them on lol

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #53 on: 18 March 2013, 10:34 »
Love the outside :cool:

Being honest I'm not too keen on the interior, I think it's a combination of the black, cream and aluminium on the door cards :undecided:

If it was me I'd keep the door cards black and dye the seats black to match :smiley:

Cheers bud the interiors a marmite mod i personally love it but to dye it all black ?? Would be alot easier to buy the black R interior which is pretty common compared to these :D

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #54 on: 18 March 2013, 15:44 »

Cheers mate there are a nice wheel just abit of hassle to get them on lol

yep for sure ,that's why i wont be getting them haha,keep up the good work

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #55 on: 23 March 2013, 13:31 »
Couple of pictures of the sub my girlfriend bought me for my bday! its all plumbed in now just got to set it up :D

Offline markallen

• Here all the time
  • AUM 1.8 20v Turbo 150bhp for now ;)
« Reply #56 on: 23 March 2013, 17:36 »
What are the pattern of the wheels mate? So cheap compared to BBS CH!!!
Golf Mk4 GTi Turbo, R32 front bumper, Lowered on ProSport Coilovers, Bora illuminated vents, Armrest, Heko wind deflectors, Aluminium vinyl trim.

Soon to be added, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Remap..oh and new turbo :(

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #57 on: 23 March 2013, 18:00 »
What are the pattern of the wheels mate? So cheap compared to BBS CH!!!

Lol unfortunately there really really not

The specs are 5x100 et 50 cb is 56.1 (vw is 57.1) they almost always come with 225 45 18s which is too big so to get them to fit ......

Shave the centre bore 0.5mm with a flap wheel £50p a wheel
Spacers you need atleast 30 fronts 35 rears i paid just over £200 for them
Tyres will set you back around £380/400
The alloys them selves usually go for £150/£300 depending on condition and pure luck really
I would almost put money on them needing a refurb so £60 to ??? Depending what you do

Chs are alot cheaper to be fair luckily i brought these all ready to go but i was initially planning on doing it all myself  regardless the still cost me just shy of £600 all in

Offline kane_turbo

• Not said much yet
« Reply #58 on: 23 March 2013, 20:59 »
mate i love the seven spoke wheels you have. what are there spec? like the fitment ect?

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #59 on: 23 March 2013, 21:10 »
Yeah they were pretty nice should of kept them to swap about with !

Right ..... Most forums there know as "super sevens" there off of the 3.2 v6 audi tt thats mainly what they get listed as on ebay. There 7.5j and the et is low 30's 30/32 i think, i ran them with 10mm spacers up front and 15s on the rear and they sat nicely in the arch.