Author Topic: Anyone know this car grey GTI LP12 NLO?  (Read 2306 times)

Offline 914Phil

• Not said much yet
Anyone know this car grey GTI LP12 NLO?
« on: 14 May 2014, 16:52 »
Hi all I am considering a mk6 or mk7 purchase and a grey mk6 gti coming into the Edinburgh dealers has caught my eye, and I wondered if anyone from this forum knows the car? I'm after a late model mk6 if I go down that route manual 5dr with leather etc if possible..... Anyone know of any cars out there that are particularly good?
Cheers

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
Re: Anyone know this car grey GTI LP12 NLO?
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2014, 21:44 »
Go for an Edi 35, leather as std and more power!

Jimmymature

« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2014, 22:02 »
Hi all I am considering a mk6 or mk7 purchase and a grey mk6 gti coming into the Edinburgh dealers has caught my eye, and I wondered if anyone from this forum knows the car? I'm after a late model mk6 if I go down that route manual 5dr with leather etc if possible..... Anyone know of any cars out there that are particularly good?
Cheers

I know you want a newer car but I live in Berkshire and will be selling my 35k mile 2009 GTI  very soon :laugh:

Jim

Offline 914Phil

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2014, 22:07 »
Go for an Edi 35, leather as std and more power!
I like them and there are two that look good value against equivalent mk6's but the mpg puts me off, I do about 20k a year, majority for work for which I get a ppm which works fine in a mk6 and mk7 but from what I read about the ED35's it leaves me a bit short.....

Offline 914Phil

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2014, 22:09 »
Cheers

I know you want a newer car but I live in Berkshire and will be selling my 35k mile 2009 GTI  very soon :laugh:
Sorry needs to be a manual and I'm after a balance of the manufacturers warranty.... Your car sounds very nice if a DSG is what you want.

Jim

Offline 914Phil

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2014, 22:17 »
Sorry Jim rubbish use of the quote function! You can tell I'm a newbie!