Author Topic: Rate It Page  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Chantuz

• Here all the time
  • MissMk2Golf
Rate It Page
« on: 27 March 2006, 10:49 »
Do you reckon it would be a good idea? You know you get those websites that you rate people on 1 -10? How about cars instead!

Have a picture of your VW and spec list...people vote on 1 - 10 and/or post a few quick comments on what you can do to make it better and give you an offer of how much they think it's worth!!! A lot of people want that knowledge :P I DO!!

Can it be done?

El x

Offline MonzaMonster

• Not said much yet
Re: Rate It Page
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2006, 11:04 »
Sounds like a plan, everyone likes a nose at other ppl's motors don't they!

Offline Chantuz

• Here all the time
  • MissMk2Golf
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2006, 11:20 »
Aye i know i like my car to be appreciated! And then if you don't like it you can let people know what you thinks to improve it! yay!

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #3 on: 27 March 2006, 11:41 »
the dub rides section http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=45.0 sounds pretty close to what you want.

if you want a rating start a new poll (i dunno if you can have 10 possible answers, but an out of 5 rating is easily possible) and include a pic of your car :wink:

Offline Chantuz

• Here all the time
  • MissMk2Golf
« Reply #4 on: 07 April 2006, 17:03 »

Offline Neaty

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 19 April 2006, 04:21 »
the dub rides section http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=45.0 sounds pretty close to what you want.

if you want a rating start a new poll (i dunno if you can have 10 possible answers, but an out of 5 rating is easily possible) and include a pic of your car :wink:

Good thinking batman