Author Topic: 01276 ABS HYDRAULIC PUMP-V64  (Read 4324 times)

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
01276 ABS HYDRAULIC PUMP-V64
« on: 31 July 2010, 00:39 »
hi people,

i have a golf mk3 gti 8v AGG engine code.
basically the ABS light has been on even having the front sensors replaced now its rear right-G44, im thinkin shall i get both rear sensors?
my mate put a launch diagnostics machine on my car, and it come up with the right rear sensor as faulty (minor) and a code: 01276 ABS HYDRAULIC PUMP-V64 signal outside tolerance,
googled it & it was a common prob on mk4 but it says theres a fuse on the battery for abs pump, only closest fuse i found was on the expansion bottleby the battery, and that is not blown, but what is that for?
so checked the fuses under the steering wheel found ABS pump fuse, thats fine to, anyway i started car and abs light came on then back off again :huh: (prob resetted it as i took abs pump fuse out)
so i took it for a run, turned car off went shop came back, turned ignition on and abs light wont go off, so got back to garage had a word with mate, half hour later turned ign on and abs light goes off???  :huh: :huh: but now it comes on after some time, i didnt get the diagnostics on it as he got busy. what could it be? my mate says it the ABS pump thats fecked! other thing i realised is that, other day i got pissed with the abs light being on so i started to pump the brake for a good few seconds  :embarassed: think i have f**ked it up?

please help

thanks
« Last Edit: 31 July 2010, 00:44 by sharki786 »
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****