Author Topic: Building a false floor  (Read 10512 times)

Offline N900 MJT

• I live here
Re: Building a false floor
« Reply #40 on: 25 January 2011, 10:37 »
It should be ok - just had the coilovers delivered and hopefully will be able to fit this weekend!

My headunit doesnt come out that easily so i end up having to remove most of the dash plastics to get it out!

Easy 10 min job really

Offline xxpenxx

• Here all the time
  • .: Eat Me :.
« Reply #41 on: 25 January 2011, 10:56 »
It should be ok - just had the coilovers delivered and hopefully will be able to fit this weekend!

My headunit doesnt come out that easily so i end up having to remove most of the dash plastics to get it out!

Easy 10 min job really

Well, I just wana put my head unit in, as it plays MP3 CD's. can put like 150 tracks on a disk lol!! And the Gamma radio is atrocious!! Stupid thing is, it has a USB port, so can put a Thob in with music on it. But nope, can't plug my Ipod into it Via the USB Cable lol!!!

Why do they make things so awkward at times!! Even the simplest of things lol!!!

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #42 on: 25 January 2011, 11:07 »
Got some MDF in stock at work, so probs draw it up on screen and cut it out. I'm planning on side walls mini doors (for battery access and bulb changing, etc).

My mate wants it done too, but we're going for acrylic + mdf with his. Probs get a little creative and fret cut something scene :D