Author Topic: Thinking of selling GTI Im bored now  (Read 13266 times)

Offline mac456

• I live here
Re: Thinking of selling GTI Im bored now
« Reply #90 on: 19 June 2010, 19:23 »
god makes this makes me feel depressed! wish i could buy a car like this at 23. what do you do as your job?

Not sure about the OP but a lot of these pups are still living at home and aren't paying huge mortgages. When I was that age I bought a brand new Lotus Elan S2 for £27K, that was a lot of money 15 years ago but was still living with parents and fuel was about 30p a litre!

I guess your right there, I forget sometimes that i could probably afford to buy one of these on finance but i'am choosing to save for house deposit instead

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #91 on: 19 June 2010, 19:39 »
He's going to be 21 soon and whether he is giving himself or being given a very nice present is neither here nor there. It's great he is enjoying his youth. :smiley:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline DubSociety

• I live here
« Reply #92 on: 19 June 2010, 20:17 »
Their are some sexy examples of cars with everything already done to it for nice money on pistonheads ... Just get what ever you want, don't ask for opinions. You'll get too many different ones, putting you back to square one. But one rule of thumb, with that kinda cash, i'd try and get something very nice thats had thousands and thousands spent on it by the original owner already!

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #93 on: 19 June 2010, 20:21 »
He's probably bought the M3 today! :smiley:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline mac456

• I live here
« Reply #94 on: 19 June 2010, 21:33 »
He's going to be 21 soon and whether he is giving himself or being given a very nice present is neither here nor there. It's great he is enjoying his youth. :smiley:

true  :smiley: