Author Topic: cullygti - 1.8T  (Read 15794 times)

Offline jamie1989

• I live here
Re: cullygti - 1.8T
« Reply #10 on: 05 July 2012, 19:48 »
Is that rear a gen  :shocked:
1.6-1.8t AGU K03s, Forge actuator, Forge 007p, turbo back exhuast, Ths front mount, Catch can, 5 piece silicone boost pipes and creation sports tip. Stage 2 atm 232bhp 270lbs. Waiting for custom mapping :-)

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 05 July 2012, 21:31 »
it certanly is picked up the 2 of them today all gen for a good price and in mint condition  :cool:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline jamie1989

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 05 July 2012, 21:56 »
They are the dogs nutts mate  :cool:
1.6-1.8t AGU K03s, Forge actuator, Forge 007p, turbo back exhuast, Ths front mount, Catch can, 5 piece silicone boost pipes and creation sports tip. Stage 2 atm 232bhp 270lbs. Waiting for custom mapping :-)

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 06 July 2012, 09:25 »
cheers dude well chuffed with them and at the price i paid is even better  :grin:

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 07 October 2012, 19:51 »
still waiting for the full respray at the moment but at the price my mate is doing it for i cant moan and it should be good when its done still torn between doing the r32 rear or smoothed rear with anni valance  :rolleyes: might just get both and change them when the mood suits  :grin: few other updates that i will update whilst i get a chance to  :smiley:

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 20 October 2012, 22:12 »
small update bumpers and skirts have been painted and collected so shouldnt be to long now for it to all be finished  :smiley:

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 28 February 2013, 21:30 »
about time i put some bits on here  :grin:

well crimbo as been and gone again so with the addition of some new depo head lights that i received for my birthday it only took 5 months to fit them  :laugh:

ordered new grills lcr splitter and washer cover caps for the r32 front

and finally got my self enough time to get the grills fitted  :grin: splitter had to wait untill another day  :lipsrsealed:

after spending a few hours fitting the splitter yes hours (kids were off ill from school)  :grin:
i finally got to fit it along with the new shiny head lights and hid kit  :embarrassed:  :grin:
got to say how much i have missed the look of the front since taking the old r front off but its starting to get there now and cant wait to get the skirts and rear fitted will update when any other bits take place  :smiley:
before

after  :evil:

« Last Edit: 28 February 2013, 21:32 by cullygti »