Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 141811 times)

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
Mine after the epic saga of sourcing a set of used Pretorias for almost a year has come to an end:

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Well worth the effort  :cool: :afro:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Clubsport S

• GTI forum regular
Well worth the effort  :cool: :afro:

Yeah I'm loving this too!

Offline CS#303

• Not said much yet
Hi All,

I've got #303, its a red, 3 door manual. I bought it as my first brand new car back in March 17.

Totally love it!! I had an ED30 before, so my second golf, although I had a Corrado G60 back in the day.

Anyway like some of you here I love the car, but wish VW had gone a bit further with it, 4pot calipers, ambient door lighting, making the Brescias exclusive etc, etc.

Anyway its a top car and I'm enjoying seeing the others on this thread!

Cheers,

J.  :cool:

https://ibb.co/fCKLWJ
ps how do I embed this image in the post?
« Last Edit: 14 May 2018, 12:20 by CS#303 »

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
Hi All,

I've got #303, its a red, 3 door manual. I bought it as my first brand new car back in March 17.

Totally love it!! I had an ED30 before, so my second golf, although I had a Corrado G60 back in the day.

Anyway like some of you here I love the car, but wish VW had gone a bit further with it, 4pot calipers, ambient door lighting, making the Brescias exclusive etc, etc.

Anyway its a top car and I'm enjoying seeing the others on this thread!

Cheers,

J.  :cool:

ps how do I embed this image in the post?

:wink:

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.
Looking good in red, still prefer white but I'm biased...  :grin:

Enjoy.
Golf GTI CS40 #010 | Manual | 5 door | Pure White | Car-Net | 90% tints | Winter Pack | REVO stage 1

Offline CS#303

• Not said much yet
Thanks RWLEIGH!

SCANESARE - How'd you do that???  :shocked:

I tried the (img)(/img) thing (with square brackets).

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
Thanks RWLEIGH!

SCANESARE - How'd you do that???  :shocked:

I tried the (img)(/img) thing (with square brackets).

Correct, but I guess you were just pasting the "main" link in there: (https://ibb.co/fCKLWJ). You need to insert the direct image link with the .jpg suffix in it for it to work, which you find by right clicking your image and selecting "Copy image address/location" OR, right click your image > Open image in new tab > then copy the url directly (which should include the .jpg suffix)

Offline CS#303

• Not said much yet
Magic!! Thanks SCANESCARE, I'll remember that!
:cool:
Cheers.

J.

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
The recent hot spell has been playing hell with my reccaro's , they started to squeek terribly , but i found a fix just encase anyone else gets this, it was coming from the rear, where the grey plastic meets the black glossy , i unclipped the grey and added some sticky felt strips to the edge's and this totally cured it. Recarro had some felt there, but no where near enough
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....