Author Topic: Sticky Request - List of good VW Dealers and Independents  (Read 626 times)

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
Not sure if this has been asked in the past or is even a good idea (depends if people but is it worth having a sticky that lists good VW dealers for service and sales and also good independents.  We could have an "avoid" list but I'm not sure if this is good for owner-dealer relationship (I know which list my dealer would be on  :angry:).  Instead of one big thread I think the first post would need to be kept up to date and this contains all the information (suspect moderator will need to do this as you can only modify your own posts)

E.g (pure example - no idea if VW Skegness exists  :smiley:)

Dealer              Franchise             Service Rating             Sales Rating              Other Info/Experiences
VW Skegness    Corkills                 5/10                          5/10                        Always ask for Mr Blobby, TEL: 99999999

For me there are around 5 VW dealers within a 20-25 radius so it would be good to know about the other ones and I'm sure this would be useful for other people. The independents list is useful for mods and post warranty work - I'll probably take mine to Awesome GTI once the warranty is gone but also have DubSport near by which I hear are quite good

Just a suggestion...
2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
Re: Sticky Request - List of good VW Dealers and Independents
« Reply #2 on: 20 March 2008, 09:38 »
OK - I should get around the forum more  :grin:  Not really what I had in mind though - wanted a one stop shop to quickly view a list of information, so everything is collated in one place

2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints