Author Topic: New Wo-Wo product - MF Wheel Wash Mitt  (Read 4457 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
New Wo-Wo product - MF Wheel Wash Mitt
« on: 23 April 2015, 16:12 »
So in December on a very cold morning I was getting fed up of trashing my fingers and hands on the brake guards so I set to sourcing a wash mitt specifically with this job in mind. Weve used most brushes etc in the market and decided to add the MF Wheel Wash Mitt to the range.

It's long pile MF will help prevent any marring to your wheels and the fact it's a mitt will prevent you hurting your hands. It allows you to wash the face and behind the spokes as it's been designed without any sponge which is common in a lot mitts, yes it means gathering water more often but this means rinsing too so has to be a good thing?

Our testers have given us great feedback on this so I hope you'll all love it too!

http://www.wo-wo.co.uk/shop

Cheers

Neil

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: New Wo-Wo product - MF Wheel Wash Mitt
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2015, 19:39 »
I can vouch for the quality of this wheel mitt, having tested it.  It's a comfortable substantial and hard wearing mitt, quality micro fibre, a nice size and great for cleaning all parts of the wheels.  And no grazed or scraped hands!  Looks a good price too?

Looks good in red Neil.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2015, 21:12 »
Thanks Bec, I'm really happy with how they have turned out! Each one gets the trademark mesh drying bag too.

Neil

Offline GlasgowEd

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2015, 21:22 »
Just put in an order for 2

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2015, 22:11 »
Brilliant, thanks!

Please let me know how you get on with them.

Cheers Neil

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2015, 21:47 »
Sorry it's not a veedub wheel but to give you an idea:-

Offline Waspy

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2015, 12:43 »
I am yet to find a suitable cleaning device for my wheels. 15s with lot of holes = many many places for dirt to hide and inaccessible to human hands (well, my hands anyway).
It's a mk2. Fill it, drive it, enjoy it.  :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 29 April 2015, 21:06 »
I am yet to find a suitable cleaning device for my wheels. 15s with lot of holes = many many places for dirt to hide and inaccessible to human hands (well, my hands anyway).

What have you tried?  If a hand mitt won't reach what about a wheel brush, something like Wheel Woolies which come in various sizes, you can get a set which has large, medium and small, so pretty much a brush for any eventuality.  A few differ ones here.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/wheel-brushes/cat_131.html
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: 29 April 2015, 21:15 »
Or even a hogs hair detailing brush? We've been looking at adding these to our range. Used with a decent wheel cleaner they are great for agitating the muck and the just a quick blast off with a PW.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 30 April 2015, 09:21 »
I need one of these. I can get my hands right through the spokes on the Vancouvers, but end up cutting them all to sh!t on the disc backing plates.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.