Author Topic: Sahara sand storm  (Read 9385 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Re: Sahara sand storm
« Reply #20 on: 17 April 2015, 20:43 »
That's an amazing transformation!!! You do realise that you are exempt from the before and after como don't you???

Gave the M4 a clean tonight after two weeks too! It's the forst time in a while that I've seen on the floor the grime that snow foam has removed. The bug got the usual treatment too and will be getting waxed again in the garage tomorrow.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 17 April 2015, 21:12 »
That's an amazing transformation!!! You do realise that you are exempt from the before and after como don't you???

Gave the M4 a clean tonight after two weeks too! It's the forst time in a while that I've seen on the floor the grime that snow foam has removed. The bug got the usual treatment too and will be getting waxed again in the garage tomorrow.

Haha, course I know I'm exempt Neil :rolleyes: :laugh: But the detailing never stops!  I bet that's the longest your car's been without a wash, you're slipping   :tongue:

I honestly couldn't believe the amount of bloody sand deposited all over it in last night's rain.  Couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a few pics of it like that as that's probably the worst it's ever been.  After snow foaming, had to make sure the snow foam was very, very well rinsed off, before doing the 2 bucket wash, didn't want to be rubbing that sand into the paintwork. Then had to wash it twice, but had a bit of help from the WoWo mesh lambswool mitt, which did a great job.  :cool:

Good opportunity for anyone with Sahara sand car, and thinking of entering the comp, to get some before pics done?   Just sayin'  :whistle:
« Last Edit: 17 April 2015, 21:39 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: 17 April 2015, 21:49 »
Smooth link Bec!