Author Topic: HIC - FTW (part 2)  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
HIC - FTW (part 2)
« on: 27 February 2011, 17:05 »
Well,

After my original thread (of a similar title) and Danny sorting out the insurance for the g/f's car, I gave him a ring starting a three or four months ago to get some quotes on some cars I was looking at.

Needless to say the car I brought finally was somewhat different to the one I was getting quoted for months previously.

Anyhow, he was very patient, each time I called to ask for him, if I wasn't able to get hold of him immediately, he ALWAYS rang me back within 5-10minutes of the original call, and was very helpful in trying to get the best options he could for me.

To cut a long story short, after a lot of messing around by me, and taking a very long time to finally decide on a motor, Danny was always at the end of the phone to help me out, without so much as a grumble.

Final policy he managed to cut in half as well.

So again, another 100% recommendation from me.

PS: to those who are complaining about call backs (or lack of them) why not try ringing them. They can always ring you back if you actually talk to them and explain you are on your mobile or something. A lot of the complaints I read are simply people being too lazy to pick up the phone.

HIC - Very VERY good guys to deal with.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: HIC - FTW (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: 27 February 2011, 18:05 »
Needless to say the car I brought finally was somewhat different to the one I was getting quoted for months previously.

:lipsrsealed:

:laugh: