Author Topic: Gti performance active info display  (Read 4023 times)

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
Re: Gti performance active info display
« Reply #20 on: 05 February 2019, 20:52 »
I was out in the car this morning, parked up waiting for a friend to arrive, and I can now see what the OP means. It's only ever so slightly angled, a few degrees max, but it is angled. I'd go as far to say that it's the entire dash that has the angle and the steering wheel might be the same!

:huh:

Yeah same here. The whole drivers view with the dash, display and wheel is ever so slightly off. It really throws my OCD crazy some mornings thinking the steering wheel isn't straight and I need the tracking done lol
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline Garry74

• Not said much yet
Re: Gti performance active info display
« Reply #21 on: 06 February 2019, 13:09 »
I was out in the car this morning, parked up waiting for a friend to arrive, and I can now see what the OP means. It's only ever so slightly angled, a few degrees max, but it is angled. I'd go as far to say that it's the entire dash that has the angle and the steering wheel might be the same!

:huh:

Yeah same here. The whole drivers view with the dash, display and wheel is ever so slightly off. It really throws my OCD crazy some mornings thinking the steering wheel isn't straight and I need the tracking done lol

Sorry, my bad. I don't like to suffer alone.

It is a strange design decision though.