Author Topic: Logging blocks....  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
Logging blocks....
« on: 13 April 2010, 18:08 »
Hi,

new to the VagCom scene and am trying to teach myself the crack with this software, can anyone tell me how to log the required blocks? I have the block numbers that I want to log, but am struggling with finding a procedure of doing so. If that makes sense.

I only have the shareware version at the mo, so if anyone can offer any advice on "registering" this software so all the features are enabled that would be great.

Cheers

****FOR SALE**** 11 Months MOT, 5 Months Tax - 1.8T AUM, Stage 1 map, Lowered 35mm on Jamex Springs, Smoothed Airbox, Pipercross Panel, Forge 007P, N249 Bypass, Silicon Breather Hoses,Silicon Vac Hoses, Top Mounts & Bushes All Round, Catch Can Install,  New Discs and Pads All Round, A Big Sub, A SH*TLOAD of Polishing and A Thirst For V-POWER! Profile/msg for info!

Offline Voodoo-Music

• I live here
Re: Logging blocks....
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2010, 18:53 »
you just need to know which blocks you want to measure, for example the maf which will be block 003

also i have saved notepads of enable auto locking etc which i can send you

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2010, 20:05 »
can you send them over to me Voodoo?
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 14 April 2010, 22:17 »
you just need to know which blocks you want to measure, for example the maf which will be block 003

also i have saved notepads of enable auto locking etc which i can send you
if you could that would be great, you have my e-mail.

I had a go, logged 115, but seem to lose the data when I stop logging, this was in vag-scope is this right?

****FOR SALE**** 11 Months MOT, 5 Months Tax - 1.8T AUM, Stage 1 map, Lowered 35mm on Jamex Springs, Smoothed Airbox, Pipercross Panel, Forge 007P, N249 Bypass, Silicon Breather Hoses,Silicon Vac Hoses, Top Mounts & Bushes All Round, Catch Can Install,  New Discs and Pads All Round, A Big Sub, A SH*TLOAD of Polishing and A Thirst For V-POWER! Profile/msg for info!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #4 on: 15 April 2010, 09:13 »
you need to save the file after you've done the logging

If you look in the Ross-Tech directory on your hard drive there is a sub-folder for logs inside which is the default save location

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 15 April 2010, 12:37 »
Much appreciated