Author Topic: Returning to VW  (Read 767 times)

Offline Nismosteve

• Just got here
Returning to VW
« on: 30 June 2013, 08:35 »
Hi all, I've come back to VW after a long spell playing with Japanese toys, hence the username. I'd always been a Ford man previous to that.
But I fell in love with a girl who had a mk2 driver and that was that. Until I found rwd turbo Nissans! Anyway I left VW to start my own workshop in 2005 and all was well!
Until a Subaru accident, the 2008 credit crunch and bad business choices destroyed everything we had.
I lost everything including the girl.

And from then to just recently I've been trying to pull myself together, 5 years of learning how hard life can really kick you in the balls and I'm almost back on my feet. I almost have the girl back (you just know when your soulmates) and now I've turned up here.
Because of me she lost her mk2, it wasn't anything too exciting, just a 1.6 driver, but it looked like a GTi and I had planned to VR6 it. But she loved that car and it was her favourite colour Capri green.

I've tried to find that car with zero success, so now I am trying to find a replacement. A project that I can turn into her dream mk2!
And I'd quite like a VR6 while I'm at it!
Went a bit deep there for a first post but when your passionate about something you just have to let it flow I guess.