Author Topic: Car Dryers  (Read 2580 times)

Offline watchdog

• GTI forum regular
Car Dryers
« on: 07 November 2018, 19:26 »

About to purchase a car dryer but cant make up my mind whether a Metrovac Airforce Blaster or, what seems to be gaining popularity, the BigBoi BlowR mini dryer.  I've read previous threads and posts on this topic but any latest comments on these two products will help me to make my mind up.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
Re: Car Dryers
« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2018, 10:19 »
I've got the BB Mini R - really good  :smiley:

Nice warm filtered air, loads of power and big enough to dry most cars. Superb on wheels and the grills  :cool:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline watchdog

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 08 November 2018, 11:35 »
I've got the BB Mini R - really good  :smiley:

Nice warm filtered air, loads of power and big enough to dry most cars. Superb on wheels and the grills  :cool:

Is a trolley required Jim or will it stand upright (without falling over) with the standard casing legs.  Also is the casing plastic or metal?

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 12 November 2018, 14:55 »
It's pretty good as it without the extra trolley you can order - you can do the whole side of a car without moving it.

I'll check but the casing is solid, certainly not some cheap plastic. Seems build well.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey