Author Topic: GTD bluefin remap  (Read 6610 times)

Offline pedrod316

• Not said much yet
GTD bluefin remap
« on: 28 August 2016, 08:53 »
Has any one fitted a bluefin remap to there car?

Would like to know if it makes much difference or are there better mapping company's?

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Re: GTD bluefin remap
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2016, 10:27 »
yeh have one fitted to my car. can't fault it. due a service soon and will take the map out before it goes in. my mk6 was bluefined and i got the tuning company to overwrite it with a revo...me no liked...so mk7 back to bluefin.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2016, 10:29 by golfhappy »
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline pedrod316

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2016, 16:42 »
Do you notice much difference with it fitted?

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2016, 17:13 »
Do you notice much difference with it fitted?

yeh you certainly do. point to note which makes it even better i have a dtuk pedalbox fitted as well. as far as i'm aware superchips will give a full refund if you don't like it! they have a special offer on the now as well. basically if you want one from them instead of a dealer they'll send the bluefin you download their desktop software and you plug the bluefin into your car, copy the original map. plug the bluefin into your laptop fill in the details in their software and upload your cars map to their server. they then modify the map and email you when ready download the modified map to the bluefin and then pop it on your car...and off you go...warp factor 9.9...well maybe 8 if i'm honest  :smiley: i usually get the guys at falkland performance in glenrothes to do mine.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2016, 17:21 by golfhappy »
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline Scottish27

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2017, 21:15 »
Hi,

Just joined and checking out Bluefin posts. Pick up my 2017 GTD tomorrow and already looking at Bluefins lol.

You say the performance is increased, but I understand the fuel economy is improved too, is this true and if so, by how much approx?

Im thinking I should prob allow for 4-5k on the clock before making this change, but I have zero patience!

Cheers :)
Thanks,
Scott

2017 Range Rover Sport Dynamic (Stealth Pack)
2017 Golf GTD Mk7

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2017, 21:22 »
1000 miles should do it, not 4 to 5.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 04 April 2017, 23:28 »
Bought a brand new supercopa fr from western seat with 25 miles on the clock about 50 miles later a trip to falkland performance and well smiles all round  :smiley: