Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2779762 times)

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #8460 on: 23 May 2018, 21:24 »
Well if people on here didn't make things personal and weren't know it alls then we wouldn't have issues would we. I'll openly apologise which I have done on here if I've been wrong about something but I'm certainly not going to allow people to walk all over me. If people don't like it, tough I couldn't really care less.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline andy28

• Here all the time
« Reply #8461 on: 23 May 2018, 21:46 »
It does seem to have got a bit personal over the last few days.

To bring things back to cars, I came across this guy's Clubsport conversion in VWG magazine - incredible work, particularly those custom bucket seats! It's his first ever car!

https://www.instagram.com/seanmclaren1999/

I didn't do anything to my car, apart from enquire about adding wavetrac LSDs to non-PP GTIs... £2.5k to £3k! Whilst they clearly aren't the same diff, it does show how good value for money the performance pack is!
GTI Clubsport Edition 40
#301 and then #190

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #8462 on: 23 May 2018, 21:49 »
I must say I love my pp GTi and my only regret is I didn't buy one earlier.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #8463 on: 24 May 2018, 08:23 »
Well if people on here didn't make things personal and weren't know it alls then we wouldn't have issues would we. I'll openly apologise which I have done on here if I've been wrong about something but I'm certainly not going to allow people to walk all over me. If people don't like it, tough I couldn't really care less.

It’s all good fun! That’s the problem, the know it all’s or the die hard fans who won’t have a bad word said about their brand or model.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #8464 on: 24 May 2018, 08:27 »
It does seem to have got a bit personal over the last few days.

To bring things back to cars, I came across this guy's Clubsport conversion in VWG magazine - incredible work, particularly those custom bucket seats! It's his first ever car!

https://www.instagram.com/seanmclaren1999/

I didn't do anything to my car, apart from enquire about adding wavetrac LSDs to non-PP GTIs... £2.5k to £3k! Whilst they clearly aren't the same diff, it does show how good value for money the performance pack is!

Bet that will be good fun. Watched a YT one the other day, CS with 540bhp. Sounded absolutely brilliant.

Regarding the Performance version, it does look decent value. It also is only £2 a month more in company car tax than current one. Guess the list price is more but the emissions are less  :smiley:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #8465 on: 24 May 2018, 11:39 »
The 7dsg lowers the co2s to 144 👍

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #8466 on: 24 May 2018, 11:41 »
😂🤣😂😉😂 you funny

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #8467 on: 24 May 2018, 21:19 »
The facelift cars have the tail pipes further out on the GTI and R and also they are larger on the GTI than the 7
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #8468 on: 25 May 2018, 07:36 »
Got the GTI back and returned the loaner R. TBH, even with my super critical eye, I can't even seen where they have repaired it. The paint match is perfect and the finish flawless, with no overspray what so ever. Been over the whole car (and wheels) and there's not a mark on it anywhere. Super delighted to have it back and it looks stunning.

Also noticed that since dropping it off last Tuesday 15th, it's only done 0.4 miles, so no ones been hooning it around in it whilst it was away. a happy bunny.

Now to continue to run it in and enjoy it (just clocked 200 miles on it on the way into work this morning).
« Last Edit: 25 May 2018, 10:39 by Sootchucker »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #8469 on: 25 May 2018, 07:58 »
That's good news Andrew enjoy the new car now.