Author Topic: What's more annoying after you've worked long and hard cleaning the car?  (Read 11776 times)

Offline ron bagley

• Not said much yet
That irritating covering of dust...a bird shatting on it...or the driver in front showering you with his windscreen washers??

Offline Yohan

• Here all the time
Birds!

I swear they watch me wash it and wait until I've gone inside before commencing their bombing run.

Offline ScottA

• I live here
Birds!

I swear they watch me wash it and wait until I've gone inside before commencing their bombing run.

+1

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Rusty brake discs!! When i've spent ALL DAY cleaning, polishing, sealing and waxing the first time i touch the brake my gleaming Monzas get a brown dusting!! :angry: I've tried taking it for a quick spin between washing and drying but it's a ball ache really!
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Tree sap and bird muck!!! Grrrr.......
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline mkviken

• I live here
all of the above.

and road tar. damn you candy white!
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
The idiot in front using this window washer, if he knew anything about car husbandry and upkeep he wouldn't be needing to use them so f**king often. Hate it, argh.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
The idiot in front using this window washer, if he knew anything about car husbandry and upkeep he wouldn't be needing to use them so f**king often. Hate it, argh.

i was thinking about this one, it winds me up too tbh but then do we ever check our mirrors before washing our windscreens? :huh:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Guy

• Forum addict

i was thinking about this one, it winds me up too tbh but then do we ever check our mirrors before washing our windscreens? :huh:

if they were aligned properly then you wouldn't get the car behind!!  :laugh:

mind you mine don't even work at the moment!!

as for the most annoying... bird poo is pretty high on the list  :laugh:

Offline Mr Savage

• I live here
Last time a bird had managed to land it's excrement right in the groove where the rear window meets the bodywork making it almost impossible to reach and clean, fun times.
Current - MK7 Golf GTI - Tornado Red, 5 Door, DSG, Performance Pack, Dynamic Chasis Control, Panoramic Sunroof, Discover Navigation, Dynaudio.

On Order - MK7 Golf R - Pearlescent Black, 3 Door, DSG, Vienna Leather, Discover Nav Pro, Rear View Camera, High Beam Assist, Keyless Entry, Dynaudio (Tech Pack)

All gone.

Now;

MK7 Golf R - Lapiz Blue, 5 Door, DSG, Carbon Nappa, Discover Nav Pro.