Author Topic: Demon Shine  (Read 9419 times)

Offline shazz290

• Not said much yet
Re: Demon Shine
« Reply #20 on: 01 September 2010, 17:01 »
that put me in my place :undecided:..... stick to the mk3 section for me

Offline Tazzy

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 01 September 2010, 18:18 »
im reluctant to try cheap cleaning products, and i dont really like the look of it, the product looks tacky, sorry

im not keen on carplan car cleaning products (other stuff isnt too bad)

meguiars all the way with me, i wont even touch autolym, although i have just treated the golf to a bottle of dodo juice supernatural shampoo  :cool:
« Last Edit: 01 September 2010, 18:21 by Tazzy »
If It Comes Off, Modify It!

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #22 on: 01 September 2010, 18:57 »
that put me in my place :undecided:..... stick to the mk3 section for me
just a bit of banter shazz no offence mate  :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 03 September 2010, 06:41 »
It's in a different class Rick , try the dodo tropical amazing stuff!! :drool:

Well Steve, my Dodo Juice Red Mist was delivered from Monza Car Care yesterday, was gonna give it a try but guess what, the spray head doesn't work. Emailed Monza and they are going to get a new spray head sent out, but it's a bit disappointing paying £23.94 for 500ml [with delivery cost] then finding it faulty. I hope the product is better than the dispenser  :grin:
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #24 on: 03 September 2010, 07:51 »

Well Steve, my Dodo Juice Red Mist was delivered from Monza Car Care yesterday, was gonna give it a try but guess what, the spray head doesn't work. Emailed Monza and they are going to get a new spray head sent out, but it's a bit disappointing paying £23.94 for 500ml [with delivery cost] then finding it faulty. I hope the product is better than the dispenser  :grin:

Try and get 2 bottles out of them for sending you crap one Rick , god loves a trya :grin:

PS I would have got from waxmo on here mate !

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 03 September 2010, 09:50 »

i found that the sprayer that red mist comes in is bollox... i just transferred it to a trigger spray bottle and all is well in the world  :wink:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #26 on: 03 September 2010, 10:37 »
red mist is an awesome product but due to its hi solvent content it foooks the spray heads up which dodojuice have been trying to sort for a long time now.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 03 September 2010, 10:39 »
red mist is an awesome product but due to its hi solvent content it foooks the spray heads up which dodojuice have been trying to sort for a long time now.

i found when i used it more used to spill over my hand than mist over the paintwork  :laugh:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #28 on: 03 September 2010, 10:47 »

yep alot of guys get this and moan like you wouldnt believe on other forums but its just the solvent that buggers all the seals up in the head. the product itself if used correctly is bloody good.

i found when i used it more used to spill over my hand than mist over the paintwork  :laugh:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 06 September 2010, 11:12 »

i found that the sprayer that red mist comes in is bollox... i just transferred it to a trigger spray bottle and all is well in the world  :wink:
Could have done that but don't want too heavy a mist, assume it is made to deliver correct amount and at £18.99 for 500mls I don't want to use too much :grin:
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.