Author Topic: HENRY is dead  (Read 12685 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: HENRY is dead
« Reply #60 on: 22 March 2010, 20:27 »
Was reading a Makro brochure last night at my folks..they are doing deals on Numatic's next week.

Any mention of prices ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...
« Reply #61 on: 25 March 2010, 08:32 »
There was, but can't remember them, sorry. Try their website?

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #62 on: 26 March 2010, 00:50 »
Henry is £72 at Homebase tomorrow, its currently £84 there but the 15% off tomorrow and saturday brings it down to £72.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #63 on: 26 March 2010, 21:17 »
finally, got myself a Henry, £72 from Homebase. It was the HVR200A model.

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #64 on: 26 March 2010, 21:32 »
nice one kev :wink: you wont regret it mate :cool:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #65 on: 27 March 2010, 02:17 »

Ta :)

Been messing around with it, once I stopped putting the hose down my pants and chasing the misses round the living room with it I got down to testing. The little accessories will be perfect for the car and the little bugger has great suction. I'll enjoy using this and at 72 bux its a bit of a brucy bargain.

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #66 on: 27 March 2010, 13:48 »

Been messing around with it, once I stopped putting the hose down my pants and chasing the misses round the living room with it I got down to testing. The little accessories will be perfect for the car and the little bugger has great suction. I'll enjoy using this and at 72 bux its a bit of a brucy bargain.

lmao :laugh: you have me in stitches Kev,

a tip for you mate!!!! firstly stop putting henrys trunk down your kaks :grin: you can take the internal bag out because they fill up quite quickly but just make sure you empty it after each time you use it and shake the filter out every time aswell.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #67 on: 27 March 2010, 20:43 »

lmao :laugh: you have me in stitches Kev,

a tip for you mate!!!! firstly stop putting henrys trunk down your kaks :grin: you can take the internal bag out because they fill up quite quickly but just make sure you empty it after each time you use it and shake the filter out every time aswell.

:embarassed: :grin:

Thanks for the tip mate  :smiley: