Author Topic: HENRY is dead  (Read 12682 times)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: HENRY is dead
« Reply #20 on: 08 February 2010, 20:19 »
who knew a hoover could bring about so much enthusiasm

oh mate... you wait till you try the joys of a George and wet suction  :grin:

yep yep:D id be extremely lost without my george, my audi would still smell like a horses A-hole if it wasnt for george;)

reminds me of a girl I knew at school actually...   :rolleyes:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
« Reply #21 on: 08 February 2010, 21:55 »
who knew a hoover could bring about so much enthusiasm

oh mate... you wait till you try the joys of a George and wet suction  :grin:

reminds me of a girl I knew at school actually...   :rolleyes:

:shocked: :shocked: my school was pants  :angry:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #22 on: 08 February 2010, 23:08 »
good to hear you ca resurect henry  :smiley: :grin: l may be tempted to get a henry at some point then if your allsaying there pretty good esp for hoovering my golf feck the house  :grin: as the 12v car hoover i have is sh!te spend more time soldering the wires back on it  :angry: time for the bin i think and it don't pick up that well
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #23 on: 15 February 2010, 18:43 »
thought id give the wagon a quick hoover today but when i plugged HENRY in he coughed and pluttered and wouldnt work :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i knew this day would come eventualy as he has done alot of hours sucking sh!te out of customers cars and my own so he's worked very very hard for me :tongue:

took him apart and all seems normal apart from the carbon motor brushes that apear to have had there day :rolleyes: im hopeing that i can get the brushes replaced saving me having to buy another unit, if anyone knows if this is possible to do then post up please :wink:

RIP Henry  :sad:

I might get a Henry myself, either that or I'm toying with the idea of one of them handheld dyson jobbies.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 15 February 2010, 21:44 »
thought id give the wagon a quick hoover today but when i plugged HENRY in he coughed and pluttered and wouldnt work :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i knew this day would come eventualy as he has done alot of hours sucking sh!te out of customers cars and my own so he's worked very very hard for me :tongue:

took him apart and all seems normal apart from the carbon motor brushes that apear to have had there day :rolleyes: im hopeing that i can get the brushes replaced saving me having to buy another unit, if anyone knows if this is possible to do then post up please :wink:

I might get a Henry myself, either that or I'm toying with the idea of one of them handheld dyson jobbies.

why would you do that?  :huh:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 15 February 2010, 21:47 »

get a henry kev :wink: it will last you years mate seriously!!! mines only died because its been used on so many customers cars for long periods off time and its only the brushes that have gone so he will be alive very soon and will serv me well like he has done for years :grin: dont get a dyson handheld they will not stand up to the job trust me.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 15 February 2010, 23:24 »

why would you do that?  :huh:

Just for the ease of use, pick up and go. and even for the days when im not detailing and i notice a few crumbs and stones etc i can zap em without getting a full sized hoover out.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 15 February 2010, 23:26 »

get a henry kev :wink: it will last you years mate seriously!!! mines only died because its been used on so many customers cars for long periods off time and its only the brushes that have gone so he will be alive very soon and will serv me well like he has done for years :grin: dont get a dyson handheld they will not stand up to the job trust me.

I'm thinking a portable handheld will do the job quicker and easier than getting a vacume out ?

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 15 February 2010, 23:43 »

I'm thinking a portable handheld will do the job quicker and easier than getting a vacume out ?

can see your patern of thinking :wink: henry takes only a few mins to set up and does a better job and will last you longer meaning better value for money :grin:

Offline volkswagon

• Not said much yet
« Reply #29 on: 15 February 2010, 23:46 »
we have henry and hetty and george lolol.
I am a scammer, also known as golfgti2010. I hope to get a good kicking soon.