Author Topic: HENRY is dead  (Read 12683 times)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
HENRY is dead
« on: 06 February 2010, 14:54 »
thought id give the wagon a quick hoover today but when i plugged HENRY in he coughed and pluttered and wouldnt work :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i knew this day would come eventualy as he has done alot of hours sucking sh!te out of customers cars and my own so he's worked very very hard for me :tongue:

took him apart and all seems normal apart from the carbon motor brushes that apear to have had there day :rolleyes: im hopeing that i can get the brushes replaced saving me having to buy another unit, if anyone knows if this is possible to do then post up please :wink:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Reasty

• I live here
  • Alpine white valver.
Re: HENRY is dead
« Reply #1 on: 06 February 2010, 21:44 »
thing is we all know that henry is just a hoover! but because he has a little smiley face he is so much more than just a hoover! i feel your pain  :cry: :grin:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 06 February 2010, 22:01 »
thing is we all know that henry is just a hoover! but because he has a little smiley face he is so much more than just a hoover! i feel your pain  :cry: :grin:

you know that dude, he's my little hard working mate thats never failed me and he's earned me alot of wedge over the years so its a sad day :laugh:

im hoping too be able to get him repared but if not i'll have to get a new one i think :angry:

thanks for your post dude :wink:

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
« Reply #3 on: 06 February 2010, 22:58 »
rip henry  :cry: :cry: :laugh:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 07 February 2010, 11:43 »
Have a look on here mate, sorted me out when i needed some parts for my karcher, you never know!

http://www.espares.co.uk/search/vacuum-cleaners/numatic-(henry)/p/1086/531
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 07 February 2010, 12:15 »
thanks dudes  :wink: very helpfull, it looks like i may have to get a new one when dosh permits.

Offline MK3GTI_16Valve

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 07 February 2010, 13:18 »
Poor henry!! Are they really that good? need to replace my hoover aswell and was going to splash out on a dyson but thought i read a thread before where guy thought the henry was a better purchase

What to do  :undecided:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 07 February 2010, 13:49 »
Poor henry!! Are they really that good? need to replace my hoover aswell and was going to splash out on a dyson but thought i read a thread before where guy thought the henry was a better purchase

ive had henry for over 8yrs and he's hoovered alot and i mean alot of customers cars plus my own, numatic that make the henrys are the best in the valeting and detailing industry, it will last you much much longer than a dyson trust me, dysons are good for house work but cant handle the stress you put them under when doing car interiors.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 07 February 2010, 14:09 »

Dan is right...

I have a George and a Henry is going to be my next investment... I also have a Dyson that I bought a couple of years back for home... George sometimes gets brought inside to do James Dyson's dirty work.... nuff said

a lot of people have their preferences... but it works out like this..

Dyson - £200ish... plus you need to buy a 'car kit' for the cars... doesn't do a triffic job
Henry - £85.. comes with all the accessories you need as the suction is strong enough... does a triffic job

for the price you'd be silly not to... or be silly to opt for the Dyson