Author Topic: What have you noticed about the mk7?  (Read 5060 times)

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
Re: What have you noticed about the mk7?
« Reply #10 on: 16 April 2013, 10:26 »
They go dimmer on the MK6 with the LED Xenons, or maybe that's just mine because I coded it that when when I fitted them  :evil:

Mine (factory fitted) definitely don't. I've noticed it on Audi A4's alright.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 16 April 2013, 21:00 »
They looked like standard bulbs to me. I am pretty sure as well the GT wanted the nav disc in the glove box, so it better be a changer or there is no CD ability when the nav disc is in.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 16 April 2013, 21:09 »
They looked like standard bulbs to me. I am pretty sure as well the GT wanted the nav disc in the glove box, so it better be a changer or there is no CD ability when the nav disc is in.

I think the Nav is on a SD card. The units with Nav come with 2 SD card slots.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 16 April 2013, 22:26 »
And if you go for the Nav Pro, the maps are stored on the internal hard drive.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras