Author Topic: My OEM+ Mk2 GTI 2.0l  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Matty-H

• Just got here
  • Mk2 Golf GTI 2.0L 8v
My OEM+ Mk2 GTI 2.0l
« on: 11 April 2011, 21:20 »
New to the board and i thought i would share my mk2 with you all. Also had a few other vw's ive had over the years including two red mk3 polo gt's,  A Mulberry Highline VR6 - Which i ended up breaking and weighing in.. :rolleyes: a mars red mk1 golf and a few others.

Not great pictures, could do with a good photo day with a proper camera but you get the jist.

My current daily for the last 11 month, 5 Door 2.0l 8v. I completed the conversion last november and it has never let me down.

Its a 1.8 pb head, ABF steel gasket, AGG bottom end with a 270 Kent cam and vernier, scorpion exhaust system, Lowered on coilys, 16v front hubs and brake setup, air filter and a few other bits which i not bore you with :nerd: 16v rear lights, crystal clear headlights and spots, smoked fogs and side repeaters. Plans are - New interior, prefrebly leather, some scene point scoring wheels, some OEM + Styling and a different engine by the end of the year. Probly a VR6 or something.

As she stands now with the standard RA's in black and silver

Some with the 14's i had on not so long ago, better pics of the car itself

« Last Edit: 11 April 2011, 21:29 by Matty-H »

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: My OEM+ Mk2 GTI 2.0l
« Reply #1 on: 11 April 2011, 21:21 »
Awesome  :cool: looks great on the RA's

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Re: My OEM+ Mk2 GTI 2.0l
« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2011, 22:43 »
Nice example and that number plate.............my brothers name matches the initials SAJ......he'd love that too!