Author Topic: SWINDON MEET SUN 7TH DEC..R'TECH ATTENDING WITH SPECIAL 1 OFF CHARITY OFFER!!!.  (Read 29562 times)

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
yeah ill give um a ring and ask see what the diffence is, im 24 0NCB so its not that cheap at the mo! well not that bad but Iknow Nick has said with the AUM which I have should be able to get 200 -210 from 150 what % increase is that sorry im dense as i knwo they as what % the BHP has increased by :P

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
150 BHP /10 = 15BHP, MAPPING = 210bhp so 15/60bhp increase =40% increase lol  :undecided:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
I'll come along to this  :smiley:
Just wish I had enough savings to cover a clutch so that I could bite nicks arm of for this offer

Stink its about 33% rise
HIC wants another £100 off me if I remap my car
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
if i was to walk around with a bucket would people be willing to donate to the charity?-just wanna make a difference  :cry:and its my chance to!

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
yeah id be willing to donate of course,

damn 33% increase lol well i can imagine im going to get bent over if i ring them hahah one mod i may have to hold off on for the time being  :cry:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
I've got a few pennies I could spare  :wink:

yeah id be willing to donate of course,

damn 33% increase lol well i can imagine im going to get bent over if i ring them hahah one mod i may have to hold off on for the time being  :cry:

Its worth phoning them up to see what they'd charge
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
cheers all PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD make it a good meet

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
just a thought but what time do we need to get here for  :smiley:

Offline K666PDP

• Here all the time
just a thought but what time do we need to get here for  :smiley:
11AM sound good....................depending on peeps wanting mapping done some peeps may have to come earlier depending on confirmed numbers???

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
I shall pop along - convoy from bristol anyone  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.