Author Topic: MK7 GTI Clubsport Mats  (Read 18796 times)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: MK7 GTI Clubsport Mats
« Reply #10 on: 26 November 2017, 11:34 »
Hell!
If they cost that much to replace I think I'll start wearing ballet shoes to drive in.  :shocked:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Eccie

• Here all the time
  • Keyless & Penniless
« Reply #11 on: 26 November 2017, 16:14 »
I bought the same mats albeit with white piping for fitting next spring from a VW dealer on eBay for £42 - think they’ll go nicely with mine being a white car - definitely feel plusher than the existing mats, shag pile is back for 2018  :laugh:

You could always get them and two red sharpie and save your self a small fortune  :grin:

Offline Gaz W

• Not said much yet
MK7.5 Golf GTI Performance, DSG, Indium Grey, DCC, 19" Brescia Alloys, Dynaudio, Jacara Cloth Interior

Offline wantmygti

• I live here
2017 GTi Clubsport arrived June 2017
2007 Shadow Blue GTi, sold on after 10 years ownership

Offline kane1210

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 26 November 2017, 18:34 »
Dam it

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Gaz W

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 26 November 2017, 19:21 »
I bought the same mats albeit with white piping for fitting next spring from a VW dealer on eBay for £42 - think they’ll go nicely with mine being a white car - definitely feel plusher than the existing mats, shag pile is back for 2018  :laugh:

You could always get them and two red sharpie and save your self a small fortune  :grin:

These are the standard luxury mats, generic for all Golf models and as you say are around the same price as standard mats and are much more readily available!
MK7.5 Golf GTI Performance, DSG, Indium Grey, DCC, 19" Brescia Alloys, Dynaudio, Jacara Cloth Interior

Offline cosmicremedy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 23 March 2019, 15:33 »
Hey guys, just looking to see if anybody knows if the Clubsport mats are available from anywhere?  I visited the dealer this morning but they weren’t on the system?

Cheers, Martin.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 23 March 2019, 16:38 »
Hey guys, just looking to see if anybody knows if the Clubsport mats are available from anywhere?  I visited the dealer this morning but they weren’t on the system?

Cheers, Martin.

Have you got a CS?  If not, try grabbing a registration off an ebay for sale one, then ask the dealer to input that reg into the system to order a set of mats?