Author Topic: jakirave - 1.8T  (Read 4682 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
jakirave - 1.8T
« on: 13 August 2010, 10:40 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline jakirave

• GTI forum regular
Re: jakirave - 1.8T
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2010, 13:38 »
right well i thought it was about time i made myself a progress thread, ive owned the car for over a month now it hasnt been a fun month though, shortly after buying it the gearbox, clutch, starter motor and one of the driveshafts all decided to go, so after alot of money i can finally enjoy the car :L so when buying a car and it has full service history and fresh mot its not as great as it sounds :L

i brought the car relativly standard, all that was done when i brought it was the previous owner had sprayed the rear vw badge debaged the rest of the badges on the back, put a debaged grill and sprayed(really badly i may ad) the alloys although im still unsure on what alloys they are i think they are audi alloys.

this is her when i got her

as ive been busy and only owned the car a short while i have only done subtle things so far, i sourced myself a front lupo gti badge as i thought it looked quite nice

apart from that all ive done is fit my sound system and being my first turbo ive fitted an airfilter just so i can here that noice :P i will upload pictures of them soon

heres a couple of pictures after i gave her a long clean

i have a few little things up my sleeve in the near future
« Last Edit: 15 August 2010, 13:42 by jakirave »

Offline jakirave

• GTI forum regular
Re: jakirave - 1.8T
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2010, 13:43 »
maybe il make the pictures a bit smaller next time :L