Author Topic: Forge DV, OEM G Revision and R-Tech...  (Read 2778 times)

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
Forge DV, OEM G Revision and R-Tech...
« on: 01 March 2016, 18:46 »
I'm getting booked into see the boys at R-Tech on the 23rd of March, as I fancied a new map and want to see what they can do with my car over and above what Motorsport Developments did with their map.

I was a little taken aback at being told they wouldn't touch the car with my Forge DV fitted and would only map it if I reverted back to an OEM diaphragm revision G, because they have seen so many issues with Forge DV's and boost leaks. I've had mine on for nearly 70,000 miles and it's never lost boost. Last time I had it rolled and logged, which was around October 2014 it was the same spike, hold and tail off it always has been with the mods. Has anyone heard of issues with the Forge DV or come across this kind of thing before?
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline chadders

• Just got here
Re: Forge DV, OEM G Revision and R-Tech...
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2016, 21:53 »
R-Tech are widely considered one of the best in the country they know what they're talking about for sure, but I agree with you I have a forge recirc not a DV and that has been no issue at all.
If you are running a DV then you'll be losing power anyway and the standard one is now up to a good standard