Author Topic: Forge TIP AGU - Group Buy Anyone???  (Read 22765 times)

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
Re: Forge TIP AGU - Group Buy Anyone???
« Reply #180 on: 22 January 2009, 16:28 »
No offence to any of the parties supplying, but you're all quite new to the forum, so I'm only prepared to use a credit card.  (There's more protection this way).  I'm sure everything will be fine, but I always like to err on the side of caution.

Sorry.

ps  I am waiting for the final price, (as the cr. card has now burnt through my pocket & is now branding my thigh skin!!) :P
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
« Reply #181 on: 22 January 2009, 16:29 »
Xtraparts said £87 all in  :kiss:

The owner is away on business apparntly but i've been speaking to one of the reps and said he can confirm this as an introductory offer. (also delivered with an xtraparts.com sticker)  :wink:

Hubba, hubba. 8)

What about the 5 piece kit??

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Offline w0ffle

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #182 on: 22 January 2009, 16:33 »
Xtraparts said £87 all in  :kiss:

The owner is away on business apparntly but i've been speaking to one of the reps and said he can confirm this as an introductory offer. (also delivered with an xtraparts.com sticker)  :wink:

Hubba, hubba. 8)

What about the 5 piece kit??

Gees! JamieGTI drives a hard bargain!

I am also looking for the 5 piece kit but still havn't been able to work out which one i need!

Forge say they do one for the 150bhp and 180bhp engines! my car is an AUM which was 150bhp before my remap, does this mean i have to use the 150bhp 5 hose kit or can i use the 180bhp kit :S

A price on this would be awesome if possible but really I am just itching to buy the TIP ASAP.

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #183 on: 22 January 2009, 16:40 »
Ok guys, I think we need to get some sort of structure to the thread, so we know what's going on, who's buying etc.

I would just like to put into the hat, that I've used DPM before, and know Damian to be a top bloke.  Therefore £90 all in I personally think it great, and we should snap his arm off!

Offline evil genius

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #184 on: 22 January 2009, 17:01 »
i have also used damian and dpm in a ukmkivs group buy and can vouch for there service :smiley:
ian

Offline evil genius

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #185 on: 22 January 2009, 17:08 »
also is there any other forge items up for grabs?
i may need a 76-67mm coupler too
ian

Offline w0ffle

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #186 on: 22 January 2009, 17:13 »
To be fair I have been in touch with Damian today and he does seem like a fairly good guy so my vote is DPM also.

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #187 on: 22 January 2009, 17:21 »
Can whoever is arranging this group buy start a new thread please, pref. in the group buys section... it's all getting rather messy in here :smiley:

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
« Reply #189 on: 22 January 2009, 18:47 »
I think maybe you should put a closing date on that official GB thread, Bob??