Author Topic: My neighbours brand new BMW 6 series convertable (no pictures, just a rant)  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Chris MKV

• Not said much yet
Man with approaches attractive neighbour who is washing a car with ample soap suds...

'Excuse me miss, can I give you a hand with that?' (taking sponge dripping with suds)...

Sound of guitar with wah wah pedal ...  baam ba ba baam baam ba ba baam ba...

:grin: :grin: :grin:
I've been a target for 'halfords spec' saxos for almost three years now!

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
The best thread i've read in ages!  About as bad as my step dad who insists on using ASDA's wash and wax as "It's all the same, just comes in a different bottle" :rolleyes:

He's right.
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car

Offline PaulPearson

• Not said much yet
Also she came in today and shes proper curbed the driver side alloys, either that or Freddie Kruger has changed a tyre for her  :undecided:

Ha ha freddy krueger :)

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
....CARPLAN shampoo she was using as well as the jumbo sponge and only ONE BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched til I could take it no more and I went out and tried to educate her on how to clean a car the correct way.

Wow.

I got a blank look and a "Its only a car" comment  :angry:

She's right.

If thats how you really feel then my friend, your in the wrong section  :undecided:
GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline DC90

• Not said much yet
Also she came in today and shes proper curbed the driver side alloys, either that or Freddie Kruger has changed a tyre for her  :undecided:

My box is the same. He had a brand new Jaguar XKRS and within a month he had curbed alloys and yesterday i noticed very light scratches down one side, probably from brushing against hedges down the lanes  to where we both live. Sticky old coffee stain on passengers seat?

Then goes mad at me when SOMEONE ELSE slightly scuffed my company car.
2008 Skoda VRS TDi
1997 Mk3 Golf VRS