Author Topic: My neighbours brand new BMW 6 series convertable (no pictures, just a rant)  (Read 5870 times)

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
pics or post code!  :smiley:

Yeah ill give her post code out..............

Within a couple of hours there's 30+ VDubs parked up outside................. All the owners with a bottle of lime prime, a microfibre cloth and a boner! :grin:
GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline tg1

• I live here
maybe she misunderstood you when you asked to buff her bonnet  :smug:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
 :laugh: :laugh: My new favourite thread!  :laugh: :laugh:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
Hey my neighbour asked for some advice today about cleaning her car :smiley:

Im making progress  :wink:

Although her question was.......... " Do I have to wash the car before I apply T-CUT?"  :sick:

I don't recall what happened next, it all went black and I've just got released from the local police station. I've come home and there's blood all over the drive  :grin:

Only joking but that was her genuine question  :shocked:
GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Might sticky this thread so you can post regular updates  :grin: :grin:

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
....CARPLAN shampoo she was using as well as the jumbo sponge and only ONE BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched til I could take it no more and I went out and tried to educate her on how to clean a car the correct way.

Wow.

I got a blank look and a "Its only a car" comment  :angry:

She's right.
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • A.K.A. Geoff.
Her cars probably just a rental, she pays XXX amount for a month and goes back after 3 years. She won't 'own' it and will not care. Its transport and and an image thing for her. I have them round here like that, they simply don't care.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline bobbieboy69er

• Here all the time
  • MK4 1.8T AUM
The best thread i've read in ages!  About as bad as my step dad who insists on using ASDA's wash and wax as "It's all the same, just comes in a different bottle" :rolleyes:
MK4 1.8T AUM|30mm Eibach Springs|Milltek cat back|4mo rear valance|pipercross filter|R-tech Stage 1 Remap|Baileys DV|Powerflex Front and Rear Bushes|312mm Front Brakes|Creation Motorsport TIP and hoses|17" TT Ronals|  220BHP

Offline ChrisJones

• Not said much yet
This thread is pure brilliance  :grin:
CJ

Offline dansmk3

• Here all the time
  • FULL TIME JUNGLIST
whilst reading this, certainly had me havin a giggle!

look forward to regular updates lol