Author Topic: WAX suggestions for my black golf 3....  (Read 5066 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: WAX suggestions for my black golf 3....
« Reply #30 on: 06 December 2009, 19:18 »
How come you stay away from Meguiar's stuff? Some of their products are extremely good. I agree not all of them, but the majority are very good.

The reason I mentioned Ultimate Compound, I was down at the Meguiar's factory last year when it was launched and they did a demo for us on a Black Polo, the results were excellent. The results you would only normally expect by using a machine polisher.

kells

« Reply #31 on: 06 December 2009, 19:26 »
i just find it to be a bit too comercial (fancy, nice and expensive looking packaging etc) which is where i guess lots of your money goes. id rather buy a product in stripped down packaging, thiat way i know the money is in the product haha, (i know this all probably sounds weird)

my favorite product ever is JETSEAL 109, and the packaging is just sh!te really hahaha

id deffo give it a go tho if you guys reccomend  :)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #32 on: 06 December 2009, 23:58 »
How come you stay away from Meguiar's stuff? Some of their products are extremely good. I agree not all of them, but the majority are very good.

The reason I mentioned Ultimate Compound, I was down at the Meguiar's factory last year when it was launched and they did a demo for us on a Black Polo, the results were excellent. The results you would only normally expect by using a machine polisher.

sounds like its got alot of fillers in it if you can acheive good swirl removal by hand!! i would need to test this though to give it a fair critism.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!