Author Topic: SCAMMER. MARTYN RIMMER.  (Read 11996 times)

robs mauve gti

SCAMMER. MARTYN RIMMER.
« on: 23 June 2013, 15:46 »
he answered a ad i had on looking for some lupo coilovers and agreed on a price delivered, he gave me his bank details so i went to the local one and put the money into his account and got a rcpt on monday, he msgd me saying the courier had collected them on wed and would be here on fri 48hrs, i msgd him late on fri saying they never arrived so he said he would contact the courier and get back to me, he did saying there was traffic problems but would def be there by ten on sat morning, they never arrived so i contacted him and he said he would get write onto them, i asked for the couriers info and he did not answer then he blocked me from mailing him and deleted his account from fcbk. I did check his profile on fcbk and he had pictures of his family and cars so thought he must be genuine. how wrong was i...
PS i have kept all of the correspondance we had..Anyone know him he lives in Tamworth..

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
Re: SCAMMER. MARTYN RIMMER.
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2013, 15:52 »
Why the hell did u pay via bank transfer :rolleyes:

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

robs mauve gti

« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2013, 16:06 »
wish i never but all his info on fcbk seemed genuine, i will go to the bank and police tmrw if i get no joy from him, someone must know him on one of the VW sites! i do have an adress for him from a guy who bought some wheels from him but want to make sure its correct,

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2013, 17:05 »
You paid via bank transfer instead of a protected method, cut your losses and learn from it!

Offline Adamp252

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 23 June 2013, 17:15 »
How much u lose? Even his name sounds dodgy lol

Offline wheelygood

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 23 June 2013, 18:30 »
it's been less than a week, sometimes couriers misplace packages in depots and then relocate them, give it atleast a few more days

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 23 June 2013, 18:43 »
Give him time to deliver, then if nothing turns up go check the address out but bear in mind he has yours too!

robs mauve gti

« Reply #7 on: 23 June 2013, 18:47 »
i will be the first to apologise if they turn up but why wouldnt he give me courier details and blocked me from contacting him via fcbk, just hope i am wrong..

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 23 June 2013, 18:57 »
i will be the first to apologise if they turn up but why wouldnt he give me courier details and blocked me from contacting him via fcbk, just hope i am wrong..

Sounds like a first class d!ck mate.

Offline Gust0

• Just got here
« Reply #9 on: 23 June 2013, 19:50 »
Wowzer,!!! Never do bank transfer....!
I will ask my bro in law, he lives in tamworth..