Author Topic: Privilege Insurance  (Read 1092 times)

Offline No Golf Clubs at all

• I live here
Privilege Insurance
« on: 13 March 2008, 15:43 »
Get this.....I have just used the Privilege Insurance online quote engine and received a most favourable quote against my new 05(55) gti...£297...which i collect tomorrow  :grin:

This seemed very good, however then did a like for like comparison with that which I am getting from Diamond....(£530)....and the premium jumped to £397...STILL pretty good..

Now...my new car has Resonated Milltek quads, abt rear valance, r32 side skirts, r32 wheels....and could not add this online...

So, I contacted Priveledge by phone and after the girl reviewed my quote and took the mods into account...the price changed to ......

£702.45   :shocked:

Now it seems you dont have to be Posh to be Privileged however, you have to be blooody rich  :shocked:

TBH I liked the service I got from Diamond today not bad including European cover, car hire, injury, legal and guaranteed ncb protection....I am sure I can probably get slightly cheaper however last time I did a confused.com search ended up with my moby being blasted for months with sales t@ssers and you could wallpaper a battleship with the junk mail which arrived on my doorstep....

So for the moment staying with Diamond...even if it is a Girls insurance company...btw, just for the record I am not...but its good to know I also have Handbag cover thrown in lol   :rolleyes:

Let the fun begin........Red Gti, full colour coding, DSG, Xenons, Winter pack, Lux pack, Highline, Sat Nav, Sunroof, Leather, Milltek, ABT rear valance, Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics....pescaras :-)

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: Privilege Insurance
« Reply #1 on: 13 March 2008, 15:47 »
ahhhh they joys of online quotes  :laugh: