Author Topic: Tierod on Ebay  (Read 557 times)

Offline dansmk3

• Here all the time
  • FULL TIME JUNGLIST
Tierod on Ebay
« on: 19 August 2011, 15:59 »
Guys and Gals,

Iv just been to Tierods shop and thought id try a bit "forum negotiating" whilst buying parts for myself.

While the parts and products are alot cheaper than the stealers and are of better quality than most of the parts shops we have on the high street i thought id see if they would take to the idea of a golfgtiforum discount. tried to sell ourselves by saying we always point people to them for parts that they need to which they appreciate :afro:

however they said they cant offer this at such a time as they are a 1 shop business however it is something that they would look into in the future. so i tried a different tactic and asked about maybe a group buy discount to which they think they should be able to accomodate.

they said if there was an order of and in excess of say £200 they would look at doing a 10% discount which i dont think is too bad seeing as though they are cheap already, the only catch being is that it has to be done through the shop. so could be something worth looking into? i could always pick up all things ordered and then post them out to each person individually if needs be.

just wondering what everyones thoughts were? shame i couldnt get the discount but the posibility of a group buy discount can always be a bonus i think

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
Re: Tierod on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2011, 16:07 »
Depends on what bits. Most stuff is cheaper at dealerships these days!

:smiley:
:)

Offline robiwill

• I live here
Re: Tierod on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2011, 14:59 »
buys all his stuff at gsf or euro car parts and then marks it up, more you buy bigger discount you get, we bought 1000 dipstick tubs and got em down to 25p each still got about 250 left lol