Author Topic: |Go faster Radio louder  (Read 2542 times)

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
|Go faster Radio louder
« on: 17 January 2009, 20:35 »
Was in my mates GTTDI today and when he went faster hos radio went louder. When i refit my standard radio tomorrow will mine do this?
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
Re: |Go faster Radio louder
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2009, 20:36 »
Yeah, should do. There is a setting called "Gala" and this control the sensitivity of the volume in relation to speed...
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2009, 20:38 »
I think you have to enable it in the settings and it will only work with the gammer radio  :undecided:
its very annoying and when I unplugged the radio to fit my ipod adapter it stopped working and i'll never turn it back on  :smiley:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 17 January 2009, 20:38 »
cheers doooooood

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 17 January 2009, 20:39 »
why is it annoyin

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
« Reply #5 on: 17 January 2009, 20:40 »
yea now that you said that my done it today and i thought my stero was on its way out,

o sound thats good to know well i best get me ear plugs in tomorrow when nick remaps me car lol. :grin: :grin:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #6 on: 17 January 2009, 20:40 »
I think you have to enable it in the settings and it will only work with the gammer radio  :undecided:
its very annoying and when I unplugged the radio to fit my ipod adapter it stopped working and i'll never turn it back on  :smiley:

I don't use it either. It gets on my nerves keep changing volume. You end up constantly adjusting the volume cos its too loud!
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #7 on: 17 January 2009, 20:41 »
your talking to your mates and when you accelerate it gets louder.
your on the motorway listing to music when you get off its gone quite, it pissed me off having to turn it up or down all the time
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline vicky

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 17 January 2009, 20:44 »
mine does the same, dint know you could turn it off, how do you turn it off???

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #9 on: 18 January 2009, 13:23 »
i always found it a useful feature - trick was to set it at about 6 and it worked fine  :smiley:

to turn it off hold down the TP button to enter the options and use the scroll button to cycle through the options - when Gala is selcted use the volume control to alter the setting