Author Topic: big thanks  (Read 10956 times)

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
big thanks
« on: 22 September 2008, 18:17 »
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Nick and Ben for sunday after myself and 2 of my mates had our cars remapped, I could not recommend anyone more then r-tech to remap your car. forget the rest and use the best..... My golf turbo now pulls like it should do, drives superb and doesnt miss a beat! i am one very very happy customer,

thanks again guys!

all the best

Dan
« Last Edit: 22 September 2008, 22:23 by golfgtidan »

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
Re: big thanks
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2008, 21:50 »
good old a4's

:wink:

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #2 on: 22 September 2008, 22:56 »
Brilliant!!!!

Dont get me going on that bloody A4 2.5TDI  which was superchipped, that I killed then bought back to life and gave it the smooth touch. :cool:   I will explain to you all tomorrow tomorrow with some pictures, put it this no wonder I am going bald at 30.   :huh:

Iam glad you an your pals are happy with our service, me and Ben enjoy the mini meet. We mamaged to get home dead on 9am after 14hours to remap 4 cars and drive 500 miles on our day off. :smiley:  But after speaking to you earlier it seems to me it was 100% well worth the added effort.

Keep in touch
Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline Ben

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 23 September 2008, 18:07 »
hello

glad you boys are happy,it makes the job worthwhile to see fellow dubbers happy at the end of the day.
it was a damn good day,i real enjoyed myself.suppose i should take a little time out to spend on my own mk4.
the dwarf from the north

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 23 September 2008, 18:27 »
Brilliant!!!!

Dont get me going on that bloody A4 2.5TDI  which was superchipped, that I killed then bought back to life and gave it the smooth touch. :cool:   I will explain to you all tomorrow tomorrow with some pictures, put it this no wonder I am going bald at 30.   :huh:

Iam glad you an your pals are happy with our service, me and Ben enjoy the mini meet. We mamaged to get home dead on 9am after 14hours to remap 4 cars and drive 500 miles on our day off. :smiley:  But after speaking to you earlier it seems to me it was 100% well worth the added effort.

Keep in touch
Nick

9am...........  :lipsrsealed:
we are all very chuffed!!

thanks again!!
« Last Edit: 23 September 2008, 18:37 by golfgtidan »

Offline faz186

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5 on: 25 September 2008, 08:59 »
guys how much would it cost to remap a vr6
faz

Offline Ben

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 26 September 2008, 20:48 »

hi mate

what year is your vr6,and what bhp is it standard
the dwarf from the north

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 26 September 2008, 21:41 »
thats right, steal my little thank you post!  :rolleyes:

:grin:

Offline Ben

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 26 September 2008, 21:51 »

hows the motor going danny mate!im getting fed up of sorting other peoples cars and not having time to look after my baby.ha ha
the dwarf from the north

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 26 September 2008, 22:01 »
haha shame mate, thats cuz your all over the uk!

yeah driving it still makes me say holy f**k now and again  :grin: such a better car now its remapped.

gonna change my plugs and put in some shell optimax in soon and see how it goes then! MOT tomorrow tho......   :lipsrsealed: