Poll

18s or 19s folks? GET VOTING!

18s
6 (85.7%)
19s
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Wheels & Suspension  (Read 10672 times)

Offline Ben_1uk

• I live here
Re: Wheels & Suspension
« Reply #120 on: 19 September 2008, 16:10 »
Your rims look nice mate but I'm just wondering if a bit of a contrast would look better..? I've already asked Josh about getting three different sets for me to have a look at but it's not really a viable option, plus I don't want to mess the guy around!

Something like this looks nice:

They look a bit darker than standard silver.
« Last Edit: 19 September 2008, 16:15 by Ben_1uk »

Powered by the fuel of satan!

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #121 on: 19 September 2008, 16:17 »
Your rims look nice mate but I'm just wondering if a bit of a contrast would look better..? I've already asked Josh about getting three different sets for me to have a look at but it's not really a viable option, plus I don't want to mess the guy around!

personally i'd go for the crystal silver, i was very tempted by the liquid anthracite's.

he's in milton keynes, so you could always see if he'd be happy for you to "try before you buy", i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you fitted one of the rims or even held it up against the car to see what it looked like.

Offline Ben_1uk

• I live here
« Reply #122 on: 19 September 2008, 16:21 »
I'm really tempted by the anthracite as well! I'm thinking it would look uber moody :cool: Especially with my plans to tint the windows as well.

Powered by the fuel of satan!

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #123 on: 19 September 2008, 16:27 »
I'm really tempted by the anthracite as well! I'm thinking it would look uber moody :cool: Especially with my plans to tint the windows as well.

if i get time over the weekend i'll see if i can photoshop mine into the anthracite ones

this is one i did before, except the rims would need to be darker

a non photoshop pic

is yours 5 door too?
« Last Edit: 19 September 2008, 16:29 by Ridg »

Offline Ben_1uk

• I live here
« Reply #124 on: 19 September 2008, 16:39 »
Yeah, mines 5 door as well. The anthracite photoshop effort looks good, but then so does the actual photo with the crystal silvers. It would be interesting to see your second photoshop effort. I'd be glad to have a go but I haven't got the programme or the skills!