Author Topic: *new*limited edition halloween wax from dodojuice  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
*new*limited edition halloween wax from dodojuice
« on: 26 October 2010, 16:33 »
get your orders in guys the new limited edition (only 666 will be made) SKULL CANDY 30ml pots,£13 i believe is the price. its recipe is based on there hardcandy but with the pro wax edge. going to be a cracker imho.

chris aka waxamomo will be stocking them as will matt at i4detailing.
« Last Edit: 26 October 2010, 16:37 by Purple Haze »
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: *new*limited edition halloween wax from dodojuice
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2010, 16:45 »
Limited to only 666 pots.

http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=579&idcategory=

Suitable for all coloured cars
Enough for Approx 3-4 Layers

Halloween's very own hybrid wax/sealant....limited to 666 pots only.

A pink wax/sealant hybrid may not be the obvious way to celebrate Halloween, but then again, Dodo Juice are anything but obvious. This morbidly magnificent wax offers high end performance, but be quick only 666 of these 30ml "panel pots" exist (panel pots are generally enough to wax a car a couple of times over).

Early-bird purchases will also have the chance to win the collectable Master Cranium skull jar, complete with Skull Candy "brain"....the most bizarre and brilliant pot of car wax created to date!

Purchasers of this wax will also compete with each other to win a SKULL CANDY MASTER CRANIUM. This is a wax unlike anything ever seen before – a scaled-down replica of a human skull containing a SKULL CANDY ‘brain’ personally handcrafted by pj and the chemists at Dodo Juice. This Master Cranium is NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE.

The only way to own it is to buy a SKULL CANDY panel pot and then:

1)      Use skill and judgment to guess the weight (in grammes) of the Skull Candy Master Cranium BRAIN (not the whole skull)
2)      Write this number down on a piece of paper and then photograph it, with your SKULL CANDY base label in view, showing the unique SKULL CANDY limited edition number (1 to 666) that you have purchased
3)      Send this photograph to skullcandy@dodojuice.com before 30th November 2010.

The purchaser who has guessed closest when the competition ends, will win a Master Cranium. Only correctly completed email entries will be accepted (weight written down, Skull Candy base label and limited edition number in view and readable). Terms and conditions will apply.

Although Dodo Juice waxes are colour specific, any wax can be used for any colour car. The colour specific waxes make very very subtle differences and so you can rest assured you can ether buy the wax for the colour, smell, or simply just because you want too.

Please note, this product is on order with Dodo Juice and should hopefully be with us on Thursday/Friday. All orders will be shipped as soon as stock arrives.

Tub Size - 30ml

Offline Tazzy

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 26 October 2010, 19:13 »
cool idea

shame i dont like using paste waxes
If It Comes Off, Modify It!

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #3 on: 26 October 2010, 19:26 »
cool idea

shame i dont like using paste waxes

really!! whys that?
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline MDSS MK6

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 27 October 2010, 09:25 »
Like I don't already have enough waxes :p

....potters off to waxomomo...........
Cancelled Order
Mk5 R32 instead.....and change too:)

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
« Reply #5 on: 27 October 2010, 11:53 »
i want the wax in the head cant i just buy that ?? and is the special edition wax good ?? are they likely after after haloween release it under a different name lol ??
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #6 on: 27 October 2010, 12:24 »
You need to buy a panel pot to enter the competition to win the skull.

This wax will never be made again, it is a complete one off. It is similar quality to the Pro version of the waxes.

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
« Reply #7 on: 27 October 2010, 22:57 »
I might get one o friday then..
« Last Edit: 27 October 2010, 23:01 by tech1889 »
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)