Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Kola

• Not said much yet
Hello
« on: 05 January 2019, 07:19 »
Hi all,

I have just bought a Mk3 VR6 HL.  I have wanted one for around 15 years and thought its now or never.  Really made up,  so made up I can sleep and am joining this very forum at 7 in the morning on a Saturday haha.

I don't know a great deal about car maintenance but willing to learn basic stuff asap.  Up until now a car has been an A to B thing for me. 

Im really not possession orientated at all.  Im very surprised how complete my new purchase has made me.

Anyhow,  im full of enthusiasm.  Hope to see you on the Forums. 
My new GF gives me no problems!  Unlike ALL of the rest!!  She's only 21, black and extremely sexy. Sure she may have a slight drinking problem but nothing is perfect right?   Her name is Vicky (The VR6) Highline and I am madly in love.

Offline ChrisG84

• Not said much yet
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 05 January 2019, 13:17 »
Hello!

I was trying to explain to a colleague yesterday how much enjoyment I get from my car and he couldn't get his head around it. Glad you're enjoying the new addition!

Chris
GTI Performance / 3dr / Tornado Red / Manual / DCC / 18" wheels / Tinted Glass

Offline Kola

• Not said much yet
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: 05 January 2019, 22:20 »
Hiya Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  I am still literally beaming.  I have named her Vicky (the VR6) and am in love.  However unlike girls this one wont run out on me.  However she may take all my money ha. 
My new GF gives me no problems!  Unlike ALL of the rest!!  She's only 21, black and extremely sexy. Sure she may have a slight drinking problem but nothing is perfect right?   Her name is Vicky (The VR6) Highline and I am madly in love.