Author Topic: Dynaudio....is it worth the extra?  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Madpig

• Not said much yet
Dynaudio....is it worth the extra?
« on: 15 August 2018, 06:20 »
I’ve done a quick search and couldn’t find this topic but if I’m wrong please feel free to move this.

As the title, objective views and opinions please.

I’ve listened to the standard system which seems ok (I never have it too loud as I like to listen to the engine growl) so how much better is the upgraded one?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Dynaudio....is it worth the extra?
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2018, 10:13 »
Read this thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=273416.0 and if you need more then best post in the MK7 section. It has though been discussed lots though and that link is just one of many. You'll never get a definitive answer, only you can decide!
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Madpig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2018, 12:41 »
Thanks for that...just checked it out and happy now that I've specced it.

Offline aksimmo

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2018, 16:08 »
Hi all - having bought a Mk7 Golf R with standard 80w system (and then returned it under the 30 day warranty next day as the paint had been resprayed both sides poorly and was picking off and going rusty !) - and then buying a GTI Performance same year, colour, age etc still a Mk7 with Dynaudio 400W system I would say its hugely superior - so much better in my opinion.

That said the standard system was acceptable - nothing wrong with, I just like more clarity and powerful bass under low volume .

100% worth the money personally.

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #4 on: 01 November 2018, 22:20 »
Yes it's fantastic once bedded in and set to your ear. The detail in is epic, I was chatting with the wife the other day and said it sounded like having headphones on... sounds random but every detail from the high to low was there. Well worth the cash if you like your music
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints