Author Topic: new to the forum need help  (Read 924 times)

Offline dog handler

• Just got here
new to the forum need help
« on: 01 April 2018, 11:51 »
so I have a 2003 pd130 I bought last month had a warning light on dash code came back as engine speed sensor however on the way to the garage the day after the turbo blew the previous owner said he would sort it which I thought yh that's good of him he took 2 weeks to turn up with the turbo s when the car had the new turbo fitted I gave him  call with the price he blocked my number so I had to pay the £500 bill which was so large due to the amount of time they had the car and they did not fix the sensor fault either just the turbo as they wanted the car out so this week ive replaced the crank sensor the cam sensor relay 109 then had a mobile diagnostic guy out who cleared all the fault codes steering angle sensor had come on but he has reset the values so my car starts ticks over when you rev it bounces between 2000-2500 wont go any higher and now when I put the clutch down the car cuts out ive littrely exhausted any ideas of what this could be and im in desperate need of some help before I bite the bullet and sell it as a non runner  :cry: :cry: :cry: