Author Topic: Golf GTD Performance upgrades  (Read 13256 times)

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
Re: Golf GTD Performance upgrades
« Reply #10 on: 16 November 2016, 12:45 »
Nothing is untraceable if you know where to look.
[/quote
well if a VW tech ant find anything, then thats all the majority of customers are interested in :) - facts rather than forum fiction
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 16 November 2016, 13:50 »
No. If they go looking they will find it, even the dtuk box is traceable no matter what anyone says.

a dtuk box isnt traceable, as weve had our skoda and GTD and latest Audi S3 310PS back into the dealers for full warranty scan, and nothing was shown..

Unless you have some info that were unaware of?

Mine has a bluefin it was removed and went on the dealers diagnostic tool for warranty work about 2 weeks ago. No mention of a flag? i may still have the car mid January when it gets it last service before i pick up my audi s1 i'll ask
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 16 November 2016, 15:15 »
Nothing is untraceable if you know where to look.
[/quote
well if a VW tech ant find anything, then thats all the majority of customers are interested in :) - facts rather than forum fiction
Not forum fiction at all. Majority of people will be ok but not 100% all of the time.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.