Author Topic: how do you wire leather heated seats?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline 10:27

• Here all the time
how do you wire leather heated seats?
« on: 01 April 2005, 19:29 »
hi i have a rivage leather interior in my mk 1 1988 cab and would like to know how to wire them up they have the connetors on the seats! but need to know what i need to connect them up cheers jeff

Offline black_cabbie

• Not said much yet
  • If they don't have a golf in heaven I am not going
Re: how do you wire leather heated seats?
« Reply #1 on: 02 April 2005, 09:57 »
Do you have the rest of the loom? Relays, thermostat and switch?
1.8L 8V Digifart, AMS chip, Kent 270 camshaft, TT Adjustable Cam Gear, Supersprint Header with supersprint catless system, BMW AFM, Adjustable FPR. G60 Green 23lb injectors coming soon.... =)

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 02 April 2005, 22:34 »
nope i dont :cry:  feel i may need a lot to complete the job all i have is the seats and the connectors coming from them! what do i need to complete the job then?

Offline black_cabbie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2005, 11:29 »
You need the switch thats goes under the heater rear glass, loom from the fusebox to the switch and seats, relays and thermostats.
You could get the loom from a golf 3 or corrado as they come with this option as well. The switch will be different though.
Your best chance is german ebay.

a quick example.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9887&item=7964258225&rd=1

Look for "golf Sitzheizung".

Good luck  :smiley:
1.8L 8V Digifart, AMS chip, Kent 270 camshaft, TT Adjustable Cam Gear, Supersprint Header with supersprint catless system, BMW AFM, Adjustable FPR. G60 Green 23lb injectors coming soon.... =)

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 04 April 2005, 22:45 »
cheers black cabbie you been a real help and your a great addition to the forum?

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #5 on: 05 April 2005, 10:49 »
cheers black cabbie you been a real help and your a great addition to the forum?

I'd second that, deffo seem to know your stuff and have a lot of experience and references to information. :smiley:
......now officially dubless.

Offline black_cabbie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 08 April 2005, 06:54 »

I'd second that, deffo seem to know your stuff and have a lot of experience and references to information. :smiley:

Cheers guys!  :laugh: