Author Topic: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship  (Read 14540 times)

Dinky

Re: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship
« Reply #50 on: 27 May 2005, 22:27 »
well calling us idiots is not exactly going to make you liked is it? but,rather than go round in circles,lets drop this matter and move on..welcome to the forum and all the best to you and your son...

Dinx :kiss:

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #51 on: 27 May 2005, 22:53 »
I totally agree.  I do not wish to insult anyone.  But I'm not going to roll over and be insulted by other members without replying in their own language if need be. 

Look, I have apologized now 2 times.  If that's not enough then what more can I say.  I think I have explained why I made those comments and if misunderstood what they meant.  Clearly I was annoyed when they were made, although I will not retract them.  I should have been more tactfully in the phrasing but what I said was not aimed at any individual.  When members of this forum reply with masked obscenities do people expect me not to react.  I feel some of the replies have been far worse than my original post.

Dinky

« Reply #52 on: 27 May 2005, 23:00 »
totally agree with defending yourself but surely you should think that,as a newbie,people are not going to understand you as much as people would,say me,for example..and obviously people are going to think your on a wind up mission when you post what you did on cgti...
we can either go around in circles or drop this..its entirely up to you..

Dinx :kiss:

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #53 on: 27 May 2005, 23:06 »
Dinx, contact me on my email address, I do wish to reply to your post but don't want to continue this thread. paul@grone.co.uk

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #54 on: 27 May 2005, 23:53 »
Hey look, I don't wish to continue what was said or how it was phrased or who was right or wrong.  I think I said the wrong thing and got bollocked for it.  I think other members said stuff which was well out of order and was arguably worse than my original post.  But when all said and done we got a really lively thread going and maybe we all got a lesson in decorum.  So nobody start posting stuff to get me going again!!  That's a joke!

Offline CHR15

• Here all the time
« Reply #55 on: 28 May 2005, 08:47 »
I totally agree.  I do not wish to insult anyone.  But I'm not going to roll over and be insulted by other members without replying in their own language if need be. 

Look, I have apologized now 2 times.  If that's not enough then what more can I say.  I think I have explained why I made those comments and if misunderstood what they meant.  Clearly I was annoyed when they were made, although I will not retract them.  I should have been more tactfully in the phrasing but what I said was not aimed at any individual.  When members of this forum reply with masked obscenities do people expect me not to react.  I feel some of the replies have been far worse than my original post.

its actually twice, so i do actually know proper english and grammar thank you...

and i have never bought a tracksuit, nor do i wear caps...yes i am young, but i can, if desired, show a hell of a lot more maturity than it would appear you are able to!

Offline CHR15

• Here all the time
« Reply #56 on: 28 May 2005, 09:08 »

its actually twice, so i do actually know proper english and grammar thank you...

and i have never bought a tracksuit, nor do i wear caps...yes i am young, but i can, if desired, show a hell of a lot more maturity than it would appear you are able to!

here is mr smith's reply....he is obviously too shy to come on here anymore...

"OK thank you for correcting my grammar.  Sorry if you were offended.  Sorry if your maturity was somehow put into question.  Yes, I am immature and don't deserve to be in the same forum as you.

Regards
Paul Smith"

i was only joking with all of my comments...jeez!

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #57 on: 28 May 2005, 09:16 »
I think that in the light of what 'Fred' has said about not continuing this discussion, the time has come to lock this thread.
Points and appologies have been made and IMHO enough is enough.