Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 646034 times)

Offline mwad gti

• Here all the time
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #1330 on: 25 February 2014, 21:26 »
Put on my wife's personalised plates that I bought her last year
Candy White 3 dr Manual 2012 GTi. Bought new.
DAB, Dynaudio, Kenwood Head Unit Upgrade, Private Plate,
Full Leather and Heated Seats
18" Shadow Monzas, luxury pack.
Colour coded side skirts and gloss black diffuser.

Offline JayGTD

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1331 on: 25 February 2014, 21:42 »
Jay, dont cheapen your car with these low resolution picture....get a decent camera  :grin: :grin:

Haa! I actually just sold my camerea not too long ago. Don't worry, I'll get some decent pics up no problem!  :wink:

Should have been on the other side of the river you can get nearer the baltic and the bridge.

Aye next time! Just those are the typical quayside pictures over at the sage carpark! You from around local?

Jay, dont cheapen your car with these low resolution picture....get a decent camera  :grin: :grin:

Agree.  Some of those backdrops are stunning (cars not too shabby either) and you're not doing it justice with crappy iphone pics  :grin:   

Car looks great  :cool:

Thanks dude, they only look nice cos i used some fancy editing apps on the iphone ha! Cheers! I love it. Picked it up a month ago and been playing around with it ever since! (Signature for mods or build thread on golfmk6.com)

Nice pics JAyGTD, car looks very nice  :cool: I notice it has a GTI style exhaust as well :cool:

Does your dash display track info, nav directions etc like the OEM RNS head units?

Thanks Obbzi! Was originally looking for a white one, but now i'm jst in love with the black. Yep! First thing I had fitted was a GTI backbox and diffuser. Reckon it looks 100x better!
The kenwood is really good, previous owner had it on and installed by dealers brand new. It has everything you ever want, this includes all the fancy bluetooth wizadry, TV!!, Dvd player, satnav, nice interface..although now you remind me i need to get the dealers to update the firmware for me! It actually looks pretty oem too. Neat eh

Deep black pearl GTD | 18" Charleston wheels | Kenwood DNX520VBT | VWR Springs | GTI backbox and diffuser | Red grill stripes | Bi-xenon LED Projector's with 6000K HID's | Full interior LED conversion | LED Number plate lights | Heko wind deflectors | JDM Broadway Rearview mirror | GTD Seat inserts | Stage 1+ remap | Vagcom gauge sweep | Vagcom large digital speedo | Vagcom teardrop wipers | WIFI OB2 connector w/ Dashcommands |

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #1332 on: 25 February 2014, 21:46 »
I work in Wallker and live in county Durham.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline JayGTD

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1333 on: 25 February 2014, 21:48 »

I see! Nice to meet you, hopefully see you around sometime. I live near the airport, and study at Northumbria  :grin: :whistle:

Jay
Deep black pearl GTD | 18" Charleston wheels | Kenwood DNX520VBT | VWR Springs | GTI backbox and diffuser | Red grill stripes | Bi-xenon LED Projector's with 6000K HID's | Full interior LED conversion | LED Number plate lights | Heko wind deflectors | JDM Broadway Rearview mirror | GTD Seat inserts | Stage 1+ remap | Vagcom gauge sweep | Vagcom large digital speedo | Vagcom teardrop wipers | WIFI OB2 connector w/ Dashcommands |

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #1334 on: 25 February 2014, 21:52 »

I see! Nice to meet you, hopefully see you around sometime. I live near the airport, and study at Northumbria  :grin: :whistle:

Jay
I travel through the town daily and Im often up at Ponteland as have family there so regular around those areas.
« Last Edit: 25 February 2014, 21:55 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline JayGTD

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1335 on: 25 February 2014, 22:07 »

Jay
I travel through the town daily and Im often up at Ponteland as have family there so regular around those areas.

Hit the spot, see if you can spot my car around the area  :drool:

Jay

Offline Poached

• I live here
« Reply #1336 on: 26 February 2014, 18:52 »
Revision G DV bites the dust, gone back to a D revision:

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1337 on: 26 February 2014, 20:01 »
First dry timed run with the big turbo conversion on..... :evil:

Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline Obbzi

• I live here
« Reply #1338 on: 26 February 2014, 20:51 »

:shocked: :shocked: :evil: Wow!
2008 R32 DBP gone. 2008 GT TDI going 2009 GTI coming soon!

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
« Reply #1339 on: 26 February 2014, 20:54 »

HOLY MOLY!!!!

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive