Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 374482 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
fair play mate,  drive spannering  :grin: :laugh:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
fair play mate,  drive spannering  :grin: :laugh:

*sigh*

As you know, the whole car has been done this way so far!  Seems to be paying off now mind.  :cool:

Just think, I might be able to replace my 2004 Tax disc next week for something a little more current!  :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Aye, massive respect to you Shaun, :afro:

I am dreading moving out and losing mine.

So is the missus, cos last time i didnt have a garage meant the fireblade engine came out in the Kitchen  :laugh:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero

So is the missus, cos last time i didnt have a garage meant the fireblade engine came out in the Kitchen  :laugh:

Cheers fella...

Yep, it's OK for the ladies to shower the house in cussions and flowery curtains, shelves upon shelves of pointless ornaments and a bathroom with more potions than a wizard, but car stuff, even on a short term basis..... no way!

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4

Cheers fella...

Yep, it's OK for the ladies to shower the house in cussions and flowery curtains, shelves upon shelves of pointless ornaments and a bathroom with more potions than a wizard, but car stuff, even on a short term basis..... no way!

Especially if said car stuff happens to mysteriously end up in the dishwasher :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
Straight from work I got on the case. (In the dark)

Either the 2 day nut soaking worked or I’m just lucky, rear beam is off! Wasn't too hard at all.  Found some surface cr@p to clean up where it was mounted so this will be a good opportunity to do that and treat everything the beam hides.  I just hope the hoses come off as easily as the access to them is still pretty poor.

Haaa I still have that picture on file!
You're project shawn looks like progress is being made, and don't bother asking about mine  :smiley:

Offline Bellend

• I live here
The driveway spannering is putting my motivation level to shame.  :sad:

:cool:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Im still gutted the 3 spokes have gone, but loving this thread mate :afro:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Haaa I still have that picture on file!
You're project shawn looks like progress is being made, and don't bother asking about mine  :smiley:

Nearly there!  :smiley: I won't ask about yours then, I'll do that later in your thread....  :grin:

I have quite a few odd MK1 golf pics, I started posting other crazy mk1's and Sbarro stuff Here

I don't know, you've done quite a bit to yours so far...

Im still gutted the 3 spokes have gone, but loving this thread mate :afro:

Cheers, but fear not my friend, the 3 spokes are still with me and I may do something with them yet.... For old times sake, one has been polished up and is in the boot as a spare for now! 

Offline Bellend

• I live here

I don't know, you've done quite a bit to yours so far...

Yeah but I have work and all it's tools to use. Mind you, I'm not insured and don't ever have my car as my mums always using it.  :rolleyes:

But you just get on with it.  :cool:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.