Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 376414 times)

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: SoundillusioN - MK1 Black From The Dead (Wings & Shizzle p42)
« Reply #430 on: 31 October 2010, 00:39 »
Good work as ever! Looking forward to seeing it with the wings and kit back on! Got the MOT booked yet?  :lipsrsealed:
Thanks Dom............... yeah me too although a little part of me isn't as the car won't all be the same colour on the outside!  Will book an MOT when its all back together and some other odds and sods are done....  slightly nervous about it TBO.. I have never taken her for an MOT before!  :undecided:

Shaun

I'm sure that the MOT will be fine  :smiley:

Also I wouldn't worry about the paint for the moment, at least you'll (nearly) have a working driveable MK1 again, that'd be good enough for me  :cool:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #431 on: 31 October 2010, 00:43 »
Where's the better pics. :P haha. Its still 100 xs better than my neg

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #432 on: 31 October 2010, 00:46 »
Good work as ever! Looking forward to seeing it with the wings and kit back on! Got the MOT booked yet?  :lipsrsealed:
Thanks Dom............... yeah me too although a little part of me isn't as the car won't all be the same colour on the outside!  Will book an MOT when its all back together and some other odds and sods are done....  slightly nervous about it TBO.. I have never taken her for an MOT before!  :undecided:

Shaun

uh oh this is were they list all the silly pain in the ass things that need doing :lipsrsealed: brake lines, bushes.. im sure it'll be fine :rolleyes: :evil:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!.... my thoughts exactly...  As previously posted I have almost done everything I can think of and checked everything else... but i'm sure it will fail on some stoooopid sh*t!  At least I will know what the crack is though.

Shaun

I'm sure that the MOT will be fine  :smiley:

Also I wouldn't worry about the paint for the moment, at least you'll (nearly) have a working driveable MK1 again, that'd be good enough for me  :cool:

Thats true...... will be a mahoosive happy step for me too!... The looking smart deadline is next spring which is when it matters me thinks and it will be more fun doing cosmetics then!

Where's the better pics. :P haha. Its still 100 xs better than my neg

:laugh:  I wouldn't go that far!

Shaun

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #433 on: 31 October 2010, 00:53 »
Its a mk1 that's better, its a better colour. Its just better. U seem to b more productive than I am haha.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #434 on: 31 October 2010, 00:59 »
Its a mk1 that's better.

Your opinion, others may disagree

its a better colour.

What 2 shades of black?.. Factory Gloss and home painted satin... hmmmm I don't know  :laugh:

Its just better.

OK I have nothing for this quote

U seem to b more productive than I am haha.

Um............. not really, it happens in bursts  I'm just on a mission now before the big freeze

Shaun

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #435 on: 31 October 2010, 01:08 »

U seem to b more productive than I am haha.

Um............. not really, it happens in bursts  I'm just on a mission now before the big freeze

Shaun
[/quote]

dont use the F word!! :cry:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #436 on: 31 October 2010, 01:12 »
Its already fecking started!  :angry:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #437 on: 31 October 2010, 09:56 »
Two tone black is the way. Haha

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #438 on: 31 October 2010, 10:05 »
Our Polo sailed straight through yet another MOT so I hope that is a good omen for you :smiley:

I've been putting off work on the Mk4, steering tie rod end ball joint replacement, timing belt and service. Taken this week off to try and get it done before the cold weather gets here.

Tax runs out on the Mk1 at the end of November so I hope to get at least a couple more good days to use it before the weather deteriorates :cool:

Keep up the good work :smiley:

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: SoundillusioN - MK1 Black From The Dead (Bonnet & Heat Wrap p39)
« Reply #439 on: 31 October 2010, 20:22 »
BRING BACK THE 3 SPOKES!!!  :laugh: :grin: they are awesome!!! :afro:

I'm guessing....

I actually really liked them on this car ... just looked right for the age of the car  :smiley: