Author Topic: Josho 1 - Camden Council 0  (Read 688 times)

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Josho 1 - Camden Council 0
« on: 12 February 2014, 12:49 »
Got caught making a dodgy left turn, which pissed me off as I was deliberately looking for a left turn to make and after going past dozens of BIG no left turn signs I found one without and took it. However it had a tiny blue circle with a straight on arrow in it and I missed it. Google maps shows every other turning having a BIG red and white sign.

Anyway, the morons sent the PCN and it had the second half of the charge missing it was supposed to read (proceeding in the wrong direction as indicated by the arrow) or something but it only read "(proceeding in the"

the rest missing.

After rejecting my appeal and putting charge up to £203 I then proceeded to take it to PATAS.

I won.

Money grabbing fatherless sons. Now onto the Medway council for a tyre after hitting the biggest pothole you have ever seen.  :evil: :whistle:

Moral of the story, on receiving any sort of sh!tty fine, get straight on to PePiPoo. Plus tell the GF you're taking her up London for the day and just forget to mention the parking and traffic fine court thing.  :grin: :whistle:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
Re: Josho 1 - Camden Council 0
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2014, 12:53 »
Normally, I thought that council's would only pay out on pot holes when it has reached a certain depth AND has been reported to the council as a defect before an inCident has happened.
« Last Edit: 12 February 2014, 14:25 by WadGTI »

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Re: Josho 1 - Camden Council 0
« Reply #2 on: 12 February 2014, 13:00 »
Dunno lady on phone was very helpful, said she thinks I stand a good chance so lets wait and see.

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.